-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by tomasmk2:
omega verb
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
sotextomothusboxvoodoo - I love you like a drummer, but OMEGAVERB? UNDER the radar? Dude is the radar.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by PrimeX:
I'm sorry, but mustard kicks ketchups ass.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
If your condiments are at war with one another, I think you may have much bigger problems than voting for the best stealth poster.
Just a guess, mind you.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by tomasmk2:
Hmm, a new troll perhaps, "The lisping poster" it just might work, brah!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh, ok, I was wondering where iaa was going with that post.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by tomasmk2:
Hmm, a new troll perhaps, "The lisping poster" it just might work, brah!</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Been there done that.
Thintherely
Rimmy The Harelip
<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 11, 2002 10:18 PM: Message edited by: Harsh ]</font>
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Harsh:
<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 11, 2002 10:18 PM: Message edited by: Harsh ]</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Tell me you didn't just go back and edit a post where you were intentionally trying to misspell words, H!!!!!!!
:Harsh smilie:
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by PrimeX:
My turn...
I'd like to nominate yt1300inHtown. Dude gets it, has a great sense of humour and he kicks Vipetards ass up and down the board every chance he gets. Posters like him make the board very fun to read.
<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 11, 2002 09:57 PM: Message edited by: PrimeX ]</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
There goes my great line about never making any lists.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lion:
Tell me you didn't just go back and edit a post where you were intentionally trying to misspell words, H!!!!!!!
:Harsh smilie:</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
naaaaa, I fucked up "Harelip", guess thats gonna cost me a user rating, huh?
Shucks :howcomethereisnorolleyes:
-
-
Prime X, Wally, and Ytinhtown are the three biggest losers in here. I don't nominate you http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by itsanalias:
If your condiments are at war with one another, I think you may have much bigger problems than voting for the best stealth poster.
Just a guess, mind you.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Did you call JCT an tell him where everyone's at? I bet he's sittin at his puter, thinking we all took off and left him behind on purpose. Help your friends out bro, he wears your sweatshirt for christs sake. You two are tight like that.
:shudder: